CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

ADVERTISEMENT

This task is about designing my own advertisement based on the original copy. The advertisement we create are based on our creativity and how it can give impact on the others'. There are loads of ways we can decorate it either by using microsoft word document or microsoft power point.

For your information, I have created my advertisement in the Microsoft Word Document and I must say that it was really fun and interesting! Having your own advertisement is pretty intersting and fun. All of you guys do not miss the chance to try it!


The original copy of this particular advertisement is not colourful enough and apart from that its important information is not highlighted. Therefore, when this happens, it can be said that it would be rather difficult to be viewed and this disables the people around to get the information.

I have designed it in a way that it is colourful and looks more lively. The title or the main purpose of the advertisement has been highlighted which makes people easier to look at. Not only that, I have inserted an image that makes it more understandable for the viewers.


This advertisement can be downloaded at ADVERTISEMENT.doc

Hope you guys will be amazed with my product. Hit me back if there is any comments, alright?

Thank you!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....how exactly do i open ur file???