CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SIXTH POSTING - BLOG EXPERIENCE

Hello everyone! This is my last posting regarding my experience on blog. Before I proceed, let me explain briefly on what is meant by blog. Blog can be referred as the base form of a website. Many people out there have the dreams to create and possess their very own website and absolutely, blog fulfills their dreams. Comparing to websites, blogs are the simplest to have and to create. Within few minutes, it will give you professional looking site of your own choice. Blogs are very easy to create. One does not need any of the advance computers to create a blog. All you need to do is to sign up to any of the blog providers such as Blogger (like the one that I am having now!), Word Press and Type pad. Just follow the 3 very simple steps; name the blog, choose the template where varieties of templates will be provided by the blog provider and then start posting. Creating a blog is as easy as that!

I would say that blog improves my writing skill. People say that practice makes perfect and I totally agree to that. Almost every week, we have something to do. From finding information, talking about the resources, finding for appropriate software to explaining what you have got in a whole. By doing this, I have to say that I have actually improve my vocabulary skills and able to express my ideas and thoughts easily. I feel more confident and proud of myself when it comes to the posting my own view. Thanks to the coordinators to come up such thing! Just imagine, people around you read the information that you have. That is certainly interesting, isn’t it? Keeping that in mind, I will always remind myself to come up with proper words without any mistakes. Blog offers option of enabling a comment field to posts where viewers or readers can actually give their own feedback. This comment-enabling section will not only make the viewer and readers to comment back on my work but at the same time it is giving me a great change to get to know them better on what they prefer in my blog.

Now when asked about whether is the blog a useful learning experience for me or not, I would definitely say it is. Personally, I had never thought that blogging would be so interesting. Those days without having the knowledge of blog, I used to write about each single thing and then get it printed. Just imagine if you have some mistakes, there is nothing you can do about it whereas when the same work done in a blog, you can always edit it at anytime of the day. All the content would just remain the same and it is well organised. The reason I am saying the blog is interesting because you can decorate it with variety of colours. Not only that, you can actually add music, links and almost whatever you want in your page (bare in mind, it is beyond the limit).

There are certain things that I have to know before publishing the blog which involves elements regarding the colours, templates, how does the function works in certain areas and all. If I were to tell you guys the truth, I did face some problems when completing the blog. I had difficulties when it comes to the inserting video and songs section. I did not know how to upload song into my blog. After several tries, I managed to get through with it. All this is a very good experience for me. Before getting a blog, you should equipped yourself with the all the features that is needed.

I will tell to my friends to create a blog because it is so fun. One thing that made me to be very excited is the unlimited space that blog providers provide. Blogs are free and the space given is unlimited. I can make as mush as posts I want in my blog. It can be thousands or maybe millions, blog will still support it all! Besides that, I can even upload numbers of videos and images that I want. If a single image can be uploaded in the size of 1024MB (1 GB), think how much space and size provided by the blog.

I will definitely continue using this existing blog of mine in the future. I can go around and tell people that I have a website that has my own Universal Related Language (URL). Connecting yourselves with the presence of technology and go with the flow is amazing. It would be such a waste to just keep it without any changes. I will continue posting up interesting stuffs that can be viewed by people of all ages. My advice to you guys out there. Do not just stop blogging once the course is over. Keep in touch with it and have fun!

Last but not least, thanks to everyone that has offered me a helping hand when I am in confusion. Have a nice day!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

om. you have given a very intereting and clear explanation on blogs, blogging and your experiences.
Blogs have brought out the individuality out of everyone just as it has done to you.
Keep up your good work.
Thru blogs you could share your personal interests and you will never know who might benefit thru them.

Keep up sharing your mind.
Jey ganesh

PUVIDYA D/O APPALARAMOO said...

thank you 4 d comment.. will continue posting stuffs with d remaining blog.. tc n hv a gud day!

norizan said...

Good Job And Continue BLOGGING!! all blogs marked